Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday

Cold, windy morning.  I don't think we're going to see the sun today. 

Norton just renewed my security subscription.  I better figure out which computers are covered.  I think it was on Barrie's old laptop.  Certainly don't need it on that computer any more.  And I might have to reinstall it on the desktop when I get it back.

************************

Barrie went to work yesterday and her boss lady sent her home, after calling to set up an appointment for  her at the clinic.  She has strep and tonsillitis and is on antibiotics.  I don't know if she would have gone to the doctor on her own.  Nice boss lady.  Wonder what it would be like to boss Barrie around and tell her what to do?


*********************************




My drawing of the day yesterday - my tiny teddy bear in  his argyle sweater.  I was in Faler's a few years ago, and they had a box full of these little miniature teddy bears.  I think they were about $1.50 apiece, and there were so many to choose from it took me about an hour to pick two. 

I drew this with charcoal, but in a drawing pad.  I don't like the charcoal paper very  much.

*****************************

Wish I were creative enough to think up things like this to draw.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post is worth everyone's attention. When can I find out more?

Here is my page; free christmas email templates