Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday

On this day in 1916, Bill Carlisle, the infamous "last train robber", robbed a train in Hanna, Wyoming.

On this day in 1918, the "Red Baron" was shot down and killed during WWI.


They must be doing extensive renovation in the house across the (so called) street from me.  The neighbors moved out about a month ago, and they have been working on it ever since.  I seea new washer and dryer were delivered this morning. 

While looking at the house, I noticed some bird activity.  I looked through the binoculars, and it looks like a pair of chickadees are getting ready to nest inside the wood siding on the side of the house.  The siding has knotholes, and it appears one of them fell out, giving the chickadees a perfect door to get behind the siding.

*********************



My stepdaughter and her husband in Colorado Springs have just put their house on the market, as he is being transferred to Cheyenne.  They are  not happy.  They have done so much work on this house and have lived in it for a long time.  The pictures on the wall are mine, and I made the quilt on the back of the couch.



No comments: