Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday

Barrie is a dog magnet.  Last night she was heading out of town to pick up KC, and saw two dogs going down the bike path next to the highway, dragging their leashes.  So of course she stopped.  The terrior type would fit in a dog box, but the other one was soo big.  So she rode in the front seat of the pickup.  She looked like a Newfoundland, but had some funny white spots on her.

Barrie called around, and posted on Facebook.  It was several hours before their owner called.  He was sure glad to get his dogs back.

If you read my blog, you might remember that Barrie found a lost Beagle up by Soda Lake last year.  His owners were from Utah and glad to get him back.


Barrie let the puppies out to play when she was at the dog lot yesterday.  Here they are playing with Maddy in the pond.



Two wet, dirty pups digging in the snow.



This is a sight I'll never see again.  This was the pine tree outside my bedroom winter after our April snow storm last year.  Both pine trees were attacked by beetles, and were cut down last fall.

**********************

This was my horoscope yesterday:

Dress for the job you want to have, not the job you currently have.
Well, I already have the job I want, but I think this means I can stay in my pajamas all day.



2 comments:

Rollie said...

Sure glad Barrie picked up the dogs and found the owner. The way she likes animals she would have made a great veterinarian.

Judi said...

The dogs pic looked like there was a black goose in it. I had to super enlarge it to realize it was s tail! LOL