Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday

Yesterday I said I couldn't find my camera, and "Anonymous" left this message: 

"maybe a little elf borrowed your camera while you were sleeping...teehee"


You are busted, little elf.  You took a picture of yourself!

(Barrie had to do a walk through on some property and the battery  in her camera was dead, so she snitched mine before I woke up.) 

************************

Kay called this morning and said she was sick.  So the last oil painting class was canceled.  I learned so much in this class.  Now I have to keep painting!



Five legs?



I love this old house in Toston, Montana.  What more could you ask for?  It's got a garage, a balcony, a basketball court, and I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't have an indoor swimming pool in the back part.  There was a car parked there, so I think probably someone was living in it.

No comments: