Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday

It's been trying to rain all day, but I'm betting on a little snow tonight.

I see there was a donkey basketball in Pinedale.  The first year I was in Pinedale, I was talked into taking part in a donkey basketball game.  Because I was a naive first year teacher, I guess they figured they could rope me into it.  They were right.  It was fun.  I don't remember who the faculty played.  Seems like it could have been the FFA kids.

I sort of started three new small watercolors in art group this morning.  Maybe I bit off more than I can chew.

***********************

Barrie said yesterday she didn't want the day to end.  First, she got a ton of dog food delivered, then she got a new cell phone for $3.  Then she went to the Food Basket and found six pair of good jeans for Kasey and three shirts. 


She took our desktop computer to Mike this morning for repair.  Sure hope he can make it well again.



This makes me laugh.  Now would not be a good time to be in the Secret Service!

Colombia must be quite a place.  The media is making a big deal about Hillary Clinton seen drinking beer there.  Good grief.  I wonder if they was any real news happening in the world.



3 comments:

Sally said...

Your Blog is always SO good!!! ☺

Duene said...

Thank you, Sally!

Judi said...

Ok...I'm stealing the little girls in the rain. That is so perfect! Love it. And, Sally's right.