Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday

The new laptop is to be delivered today.  If it didn't require a signature,   UPS would just leave it at the post office, but this has to be delivered to my door.   I swear those "Brown" guys tap lightly on the door, and then leave a note that says they attempted to deliver it, but no one was home.  I left a big note on the front door that says someone IS home, and to knock loudly, open the door and yell if no one comes to the door.  They usually come late, so Barrie will probably be downstairs. 

***********************

I got up this morning intending to do some drawing.  At least once a week, I resolve to do more drawing and draw every day.  Good thing I'm not promising God.  I even got out my book "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" which usually puts me on track for a while.

But I started browsing a watercolor Flicker page on the internet instead.  I found the above little watercolor, which fits me perfectly.  It's already afternoon, so now I will decide if I want to draw something, watch a movie, or read.  Hmmmm.


Both my friend Vicky and I are interesting in doing watercolor portraits.  Now I wonder?  Should we go for this effect or not?  I bet this would be easy.  But I don't think it resembles our grandchildren.





1 comment:

Judi said...

That 'portrait' would scare them half to death!