Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday


Beatiful day today.  Happy Easter everyone!

*************************

I watched the movie Titanic last night.  I've watched it before, but not for a long time.  Well done movie!  I love the way so many true historical facts about the ship were included -  passengers, works of art, dogs on board, and the fancy car.  The first time I watched the movie, I did some research on the Internet and saw the passenger list and the cargo list.  I read a report on the bodies recovered, whether or not they were claimed by relatives, where they were buried, etc.  Also read about the life of Molly Brown.

**************************


This is where I was one year ago.  Paul and Tracy were taking me to Coors Field in Denver to watch the Rockies season opener.  This was taken on I 70 before the tunnels.  The radio said the highway was closed.  Between Paul's excellent driving, and Tracy's little Yukon, we made it to Denver.



It was snowing in Denver, too.  The game was cancelled, and we went to lunch at the Cheese Factory, then to the Tattered Cover bookstore to browse.  No game, but it was sure a fun day.

No comments: