Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday

Had to argue with Blogspot a little tonight.  I had to log in again, and they asked for my mobile phone number.  Sorry.  No reason for them to know that.

I watch a lot of movies on my laptop, and I had a moment of panic last night.  Well, maybe not panic exactly, more like a "damnit" moment.  I tried to watch a movie and had no voices, just garbled sounds.  I shut the computer down and went to bed.  This morning I did a system restore, and everything seems to be working fine.  We already have two computers in need of repair, and it's a pain.

Facebook has a "Sublette for Sale" group for people to post things for sale or items they are looking for.  I don't check it very  often, but it is kind of interesting.  There are lots of Easter baskets for sale listed, and one woman needs a watering can and socks for her two-year old.  Another person has baby goats for sale. 

But the most interesting one was someone who does light electrical work, light plumbing, light construction, light automotive repair, gardening, landscaping and yard. work.  Coming soon will be pickup and delivery service for groceries, prescriptions, and mail.  Will also sing for churches and special events.  Wow!

*****************************



Another old photo from my computer.  This is Kasey taking her first horseback ride.  She was having a good time and doing great until the horse snorted, and that didn't set well with her.  This is the same girl who rode a sheep in the rodeo last summer!

 

No comments: