Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday

Ah, spring in Pinedale. The sun is shining,and it is snowing.  The National Weather Service may have finally gotten a forecast right.  They say the wind is going to blow tomorrow.

I think I would have enjoyed the White House Correspondents dinner last night.  Obama (and Jimmy Kimmell) both came up with some pretty funny stuff.  I especially liked Obama's comment that he had to get his Secret Service men home before their new curfew.

**********************

On this day 1992 - Rioting began after a jury decision to acquit four Los Angeles policemen in the Rodney King beating trial. 54 people were killed in 3 days.

I'm glad I wasn't on that jury.

******************************



My drawing today will be my lunch a little later.



2 comments:

Rollie said...

I saw where Rodney King is going to or has married one of the jurors. Wow!

DADD said...

That looks like a mushroom, or maybe an egg.
Yes I'm going to stay with an egg.