Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday

I slept in so late this morning that it is embarrasing!  I have started closing my blinds at night, because it is so bright out by 6:00 AM that it wakes me up.  And I sure as heck don't want to be up at 6:00 AM!


What a great group of signs!  definitely a senior moment.


I'm working on a pencil drawing today.  I wanted to draw my cat sleeping in the chair.  She has all four legs and her tail tangled up, and her head tucked in under her tail.

I think I'll wander down to the basement and take some kielbasa out of the freezer.  I still have half a head of cabbage left from when I made coleslaw, and kielbasa and cabbage sound good.  I might throw in some carrots too, because I think I still have some left. 

1 comment:

DADD said...

As good a reason as any to add carrots.