Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday

Cold, windy, and black clouds  moving in.  Some of the raindrops hitting the bathroom window are solid. Batten down the hatches.

I didn't finish the pencil drawing last night.  Instead, I got distracted by another picture and started another drawing.  Do you think I might have Adult Attention Deficit Disorder?  Actually, at my age and place in life, I think ADD might be a nice thing to have.  I never get bored.

**********************

They unloaded another big trailer load of feed sacks down at the CrossFire Ranch Supply this morning.  I don't know how many loads they've brought in.

**************************

The quakie trees in my front yard are finally getting leaves.  They are the last in town to leaf out, I think.  They aren't dead, they're developmentally delayed.



No comments: