Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday

I just finished making a big pan of lasagna, and put it in the refrigerator to bake on Wednesday.  I should have company by then (brother and sister-in-law).  Tomorrow I think I'll make deviled eggs and cole slaw.  The eggs are already hard boiled. 

I can think of things to make, but they don't seem to go together for a "menu". Oh well.

I haven't finished a drawing yet.  Maybe because I'm working on about four of them, all at the same time.

**************************



I'm posting two more pictures of Leslie.  In the top photo, she and I are clowning around at Paul's and Tracy's wedding reception.

In the second photo, she is in charge of keeping track of the gifts Tracy got at her wedding shower.


2 comments:

Judi said...

What a lovely young woman and what a special picture of the 2 of you together.

Charmian said...

Hello to Alice and Bill! I missed them at WAA.