Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday


The snowbirds are returning.  Both Judi and Nancy were at art group this morning.  Stayed for lunch with Judi, Vicky, Pat, and Dixie, Pat's daughter.  Good meatloaf lunch and good company.

I put up three new pieces in the art room today, and brought two home.  Pat finished a painting of a bear, and we talked her into putting it up.

***************************

My horoscope for today said I would feel contented if I washed windows or cleaned the garage today.  Can I just forget I read that?  I know I'd feel more contented if I read a book!

****************************

Yesterday I posted a picture regarding the movie "Titanic".  Today it's about "The Wizard of Oz".




2 comments:

Judi said...

OUCH! Guess who I was named after?

Duene said...

Oops. No insult intended!