Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday

 The sun comes and goes today, and there was little rain/hail/snow this morning, and it's not warm.  I saw a lady buying tomato plants at Ridley's about ten days ago.  Hope they're still in her house!

***************************

The new Alco Store south of town is open, and many people have commented about how great it is.  Someone commented they saved more than $50 on what the same items would have cost that at Ridley's. 

*************************


I finished this pencil drawing today.  It is from a photo Lana Faler posted from a camping trip.


I was looking through the types of paper I have, and found a pad of oil pastel paper.  This is the only painting I have done in oil pastels.  It's also the only painting I've done of the Tetons.  Now I've got the urge to get my oil pastels out again.

*********************

Sigh.  Another sign that my granddaughter is growing up.  She now says "caterpillar" instead of "calipitter".




3 comments:

DADD said...

I like her calipitter better.

DADD said...

Like your drawing, but the dog's nose looks a little off to me

Judi said...

Wonderful artwork.