Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday

Barrie and Kasey went camping at the dog lot this weekend.  They got home this morning.  Kasey came bounding upstairs to wish me a "Happy Mothers' Day".  They had a wonerful time camping.  The dogs at the dog lot weren't sure how to react to them being there all night - along with the three town dogs.

Kasey got caught  up on her calendar (count down until her birthday).  She is so excited about being five!

They showered, and left for church, and I left for Ridley's.  Yes, I really did go shopping today!  My brother and sister-in-law, Bill and Alice, are going to be here the 23rd, and I need to figure out what to feed them.  And I don't know how long they'll be staying.

Sunday morning is definitely the time to shop at Ridley's, if you have to go at all.

***********************

I didn't hear them, but the "little people" were making mischief in my house last night.  I was so happy to get things set up so I could print from my laptop computer through the home network printer sharing.  Well, the "little people" did something last night, and I can't print again.  Aaaarrrgh!


If you know me, you know how I feel about the National Weather Service and their predictions, which are never right. 



2 comments:

DADD said...

It sure would be nice to get paid big bucks to be ALMOST right about 25 percent of the time.

Anonymous said...

depends on how you feed us i guess bill