Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday computer time

The desktop computer is fixed, and I hooked it up today to everything I could find on the floor behind the desk - printers, scanners, keyboard, monitor, etc.  I left it hooked up to the little clickfree backup drive, restoring all the files.  Then I will have to reinstall software.

I did get it on the home network, and the printers work.

I also got Barrie's computer on the home network, and she can print now.  Also got some files on her computer that she should have - pictures and documents.

***************************

I have some beer brats in the slow cooker with beer and onions.  I don't even know if I like brats.  The only time I have had one was on the street in Breckenridge during Oktoberfest one year when I was visiting Paul and Tracy. 

I have the fixings ready to make potato salad.




I finished this little watercolor yesterday.  It is only 6" x 9".  It has a perspective problem, the cow should appear to be more in the background.  I may try this same scene in a larger size.






1 comment:

DADD said...

Very good job.
I'm proud of you.