Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday

Last night I cut up half a head of cabbage, some carrots, and put them in my pressure cooker with some brats.  (Couldn't find any kielbasa.  Pressured them for 9 minutes, and had an old fashioned comfort food meal.  Tasted so good!


*************************

I didn't do any drawing this morning, but painted some trees in the background of a watercolor I am doing of elk. 

And worked on a sheet of hot pressed (smooth) paper that I am trying to do the background for something.  Don't know what yet, but the background has coffee splashes.  Interesting.  And that's all I can say about it - just interesting.



This is the corner of a garden belonging to a fellow photographer/friend of mine in California.  Isn't it amazing?


4 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Love the garden...loved your meal.

MOM/Gina said...

Oh..food is hard to photograph, and you did well.

DADD said...

Food looks good, got any left?

Judi said...

Your friend knows now to innovate the 'raised bed' idea of gardening.