Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday

I'm so disappointed to hear that I'll Have Another scratched from the Belmont Stakes this morning, due to an injury during training. 

************************

My morning routine of reading the news and checking e-mail is now so much simpler.  I turned on the Spam Block feature of CenturyTel's web mail, and it works perfectly.  I counted, and yesterday there were 12 messages sent directly to the spam folder. 

A friend of mine, and close neighbor to my brother near Shoshoni is  running for the House.  Good luck, Lois.


Can I get this for Barrie??

2 comments:

DADD said...

Got another Mortgage Reduction offer from shannon@dailyfeeedsfouramerican.com

This is the new address he used, he just added the word american to his last one.

Charmian said...

I need that sign for Jim!