Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday

Barbara S. stopped in the art room this morning at Rendezvous Pointe and asked me if I would photogragh the quilt the Fiber Guild is making.  They are using wall space in the art room to arrange the blocks.  It's going to be a beautiful quilt.  I love the colors they are using,


***********************

I started a new watercolor this morning.  I knew the minute I started that it was not going to go well.  I got the sky done and a mountain.  Then I came home and gave it a bath.  I read somewhere that a Mr. Clean Eraser sponge was great for lifting watercolors.  I've never been able to find these at Ridleys, but Alco had them. Gave it a good bath, and got rid of all the ugly.  Ready to start again.



2 comments:

Klaudia said...

Hi Duene,

Wonderful!
It's a beautiful quilt. I love the colors they are using,too

Greatings from Germany,
Klaudia

DADD said...

Well, it's been two day, but Shannon has struck again
shannon@dailyfeeds-nowtoday.com
The last time
shannon@dailyfeeedsforus.com
The time before
shannon@dailyfeeedsfourus.com
I won't bother with this subject anymore. But it goes to show no matter how many times you block some one, they keep coming.