Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday

I worked on the pencil drawing of Kasey today.  Funny, but it's exactly the kind of pose I don't like -- full face view, and reference is a photo taken with a flash.  Must be the subject matter that keeps me involved!

I made a macaroni salad and have it in the refrigerator now.  The recipe sounded so good, and I love macaroni salads.

************************

I just got another three e-books for my Kindle. 
I haven't bought a book for some time - there are tons of free ones, and I get an e-mail daily with about 20 new free books listed.   When you click on a book title, it takes you to Amazon, where you can purchase it with one click ($0.00).


3 comments:

DADD said...

Do you want to share the free e-book address?

Duene said...

I got on the mailing list through Facebook. I'll try to find out the address for you.

Duene said...

Try this, Roger.

ereadernewstoday.com