Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday


Ho, Hum.  This photo pretty much sums up what is going on around here.  The cat sleeps and I read.



I did paint a couple of quickies in the little Moleskine book. I thought the book was 4" x 6", but it's not quite that large.  It's almost full.

*************************

I have been fighting with my e-mail program.  I am supposed to be able to block senders, but that feature has quit working.  I was getting about a dozen e-mails every day wanting to sell me something to enlarge my penis, and it seemed like the amount of spam I got was increasing every day. 

I finally removed the program, and thought I would download and reinstall it.  When I did that, it told me it was dowloading 41 new messages, but nothing appeared.  The folders where I had mail I wanted to save are still there, and the messages listed, but I can't open any of them.

So .....I am using Century Tel website directly to get my e-mail now.  If anyone has e-mailed me in the last couple days, I probably never got it.



 

2 comments:

Judi said...

I feel like Kat looks. It amazes me what you can do with a little paint variation. The green & white mountains are very nice. Could Monument Valley be crying for a little black ink?
I missed you yesterday!

Judi said...

I mean I missed your blog yesterday....which is, in essence, you.