Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday

I put a chuck roast in the crockpot this morning with some good spices and flavorings.  I usually end up with mushy vegetables (yuck) if I slow cook them, so will wait until tonight and add carrots, potatoes, and onions.  Then turn the setting on my handy dandy machine to pressure, and pressure cook the roast and veggies for five or six minutes.  Can't think of any reason why it shouldn't be good, but you never can tell how my cooking will turn out.

************************

I thought the wind blew a little hard here yesterday afternoon before we got the rain.  I didn't realize how hard it blew around the county.  I think my place must be pretty protected here under the edge of the hill.


I used to have this sign up in my classroom when I taught kindergarten. 






1 comment:

Judi said...

I still remember the first time I saw that sign....a hardware store in Truth or Consequences, NM. The silly things we remember.