Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday

It's going to be hot today!  I think I better look through my downstairs bedroom for some cooler clothes.

I not only thoroughly cleaned my bathroom yesterday, but I washed windows.  I got five done, and two left to do.  I love my windows.  The frames swing out and down, so I can wash the outside at the same time.


I asked Barrie if she would look through the basement yesterday and see if she could find this little hand held electric vacuum.  She brought it up to me.  I bought this years ago when we still heated with wood to clean up around the wood stove,  It's pretty powerful and has a brush roller, so I can vacuum the cat hair out of my chairs without hauling the big upright up the stairs. 

I'm working on organizing and putting things away up here.  I feel more relaxed if things are neat and ordered.

1 comment:

Judi said...

I envy you your windows. Ours are old enough to have moisture between the thermal panes and the outsides are hard to get too. Oh well...they still keep out the cold.