Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday

I think I am getting e-mail now.   At least I had 31 new messages this morning, of which at least half of them wanted me to buy something to enlarge my penis.  Where does all this crap come from?

My old e-mail program wouldn't let me block those addresses any more.  Even when I went to the 'blocked messages" list and entered them by hand, they kept coming to my inbox. 

I'm using Century Tel's e-mail program now.  Seems to work just fine, and I am marking those types of messages as spam, so maybe they sill start slowing down.

I yelled downstairs to Barrie to send me a short e-mail to see if it was working.  She yelled back, "I sent you one word, and it is spelled wrong."    Here is the message:

"Workig?"

*****************************

Starting to get really warm in the afternoons in the house, well upstairs.  I am going to miss the shade on the house from the two big pine trees we had cut down last fall.


***********************************

Tracy saw the picture of the little buckets the bulbs came in that she sent me for Mother's Day.  She called and said that wasn't what she had ordered.  She had ordered some daffodils in a rustic basket.  She said she would complain, but I liked what I got.  I thought she sould call anyway, and maybe get what she ordered, plus the bulbs I got.  She did, and they are refunding her money, including postage. 



3 comments:

DADD said...

The gimicl that those clowns use is that all they have to do is make a little change in their address and then it isn't block.
Example: you get an email from steve, and you block him. Then he send the next one out as steve1, then steve2, then steven, then steven1, then steven2, etc., etc.
All they have to do is change one letter or one number and the email comes through.
I have gotten about 14 email from shannon wanting me to reduce my mortage and all he does is just one letter change in his email address

DADD said...

I kust got another email from shannon about reducing my mortgage rate.
His last five addresses (this is in the last week) go like this
shannon@dailyfeeeds4us.one.com
shannon@freedailyfeeeds4us.com
shannon@bestdailyfeeeds4us.com
shannon@dailyfeeedsussite.com
shannon@mydailyfeeeds4us.com

Anonymous said...

Share with your bird, heck, eat off the same plate Share this information with anyone you know who may be shopping for a jerseys Common wisdom flows off the tongue like water over the falls but doesn't always require that the brain be fully engaged Any kind of bicyclist can definitely truly profit from acquiring the most ideal apparel, which means that any person wanting a good cycling experience will have to know how to pick them
As a result, it can be challenging to go into business for yourself and be successful This particular priest from above, evidently exhibits least respect to the Eucharist and to the norms of the divine institute he belongs to He has a specific and tremendous responsibility to fulfill in the society he lives inOne of the main reasons we fail many of life's exams is because we are too emotionally attached to our situation to hear God

Golden Tate Blue Jersey
Matt Ryan Jersey

no way, that's too boringAnd when you solve problems, you not only gain experience in solving other problems as they occur, but you build respect for yourself All of it, every event that happens in your life, and in your body, is a product of thought

Torrey Smith Authenitc Jersey