Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday


The sprinkler is running at the bottom of the steps, and the wet concrete reflects the blooming poppies and the gate.  I had to grab my camera.

************************

I finished the background of the pencil portrait I am doing of Kasey.  Most of the facial features are finished also.

Mystery!  The Bandysnatchers have been loose in my house again.  A few weeks ago, I finished a watercolor of an old rusty pickup.  I did it at Rendezvous Pointe.  I know I brought it home, because I photographed it.  I wanted to darken the shadow on the ground and mat it.  So where is it? 


Blogger is in a good mood today.  It actually uploaded the video I took after dark out my bedroom window, and you can hear the happy frogs.

*********************


I watched Tommy Lee Jones in a cute movie last night.  He is a middle age Texas Ranger assigned to protect five cheerleaders who witnessed a murder. 

The movie "Jonestown" almost ruined him for me, when he played the part of the religious cult leader and all those people drank Kook Aide with poison in it.  But he was a good old boy in this film.

3 comments:

Judi said...

Love the wetness & poppies. I do not see any video. Somewhere between Riverton & Shoshone I happened to look up just as we passed 'Marlett Drive' or Road. It was so quick. Your relatives?

Duene said...

Yes, my brother and sister-in-law live there. Years ago when they named the county roads, they gave them the name of the first place on the road. The people who lived on Pig Farm Road were upset, and tried to get the name changed!

Judi said...

It is now Sat morning & the video is there and I heard the frogs!