Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday

There were only four of us in art group today.  Our coffee pot died, and Vicky went over to Ridley's to buy us a new one so we could have coffee with the yummy treats she brought.

Part way through the morning, a couple from Florida came in.  She had her watercolors with her and sat down and painted with us.  They stayed in Pinedale last night in their camper trailer, and were not happy campers.  They ran out of propane last night, and their pickup wouldn't start this morning.  They were cold, and their truck was cold.  They couldn't believe it got down to 30 degrees here last night.  They may be headed back to Florida by now.

I worked on the trees in my elk painting, and did a card with Square Top.  Then I came home and started a drawing of a Long Horn on the paper with the coffee background.

*************************

I never watch TV, but there are a couple things on tonight I would like to watch. One is the Country Music Awards, and the other is a TV series that has been on before, I think.  It's "The Hatfields and the McCoys."

And of course I HAVE to remember to watch the Belmont Stakes on Saturday.  Wouldn't it be exciting if I'll Have Another won it? It would be the first time in almost 40 years that a horse wins the Triple Crown.


3 comments:

DADD said...

I think our low up here in North Dakota last night was 76.

Judi said...

I'm so bored with trying to stay home & not infect anyone. I missed art group & I missed all of you.

Duene said...

We missed you too, Judi! Next week.