Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday

Another chilly night.  I'm not sure it got below freezing, but it was in the low 30's.

No news, nothing happening, and that's fine with me!

**********************

I'm working on four pencil drawings all at the same time, so it seems I'm not making much progress.  But just think!  Some day, I will finish all four at the same time!

This is a work in progress.  I worked a couple hours on the background this morning.  I haven't done any blending yet.  It is on smooth Bristol board with a mechanical pencil (HB lead).


*********************************




1 comment:

DADD said...

So, here is the latest address to reduce my mortage rate.
shannon@dailyfeeedsfourus.com
the last one was
shannon@dailyfeeedsfouramerican.com


I made a whole 4 days without his emnail