Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday

I don't know how cold it was last night, but definitely frosty.  The report I saw said it was 28 degrees,  I hope Kasey's flowers in the planters all survived.  Flowers are taking a risk living in Pinedale.  If the frost doesn't get them, the deer will.

***********************

I have spent a couple hours trying to upoad a video.  Really nothing on it, because I took it out the window after dark.  What I wanted was to capture the sound of the frogs in the hayfield across the highway.  The camera picked up the sound very well, but Blogger doesn't want my video today.

***************************



Kat ignored the grass for about a week. Then for some reason, last night she tried nibblling on it.  Maybe I've found something she actually likes!




No comments: