Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday


I felt like I was in the big city this morning.  Well, almost.  I went out to the new Alco store south of town and did a little shopping.  Very nice, neat, good lighting, and things were easy to find.  They carry a lot of things.  As I am very poor at keeping track of what I spend, I have no idea if I saved money over Ridley's.  I'd like to think so.

Saw Cierra, one of my all time favorite kindergartners working there.  She is now the mother of three.

*************************

I watched the Country Music awards on TV last night.  I don't even remember who won what, but I am always amazed at their attire.  The men wear tee shirts and faded jeans, and a ball cap.  If they are wearing a shirt, the shirt tail is not tucked in.  The women, on the other hand, are dressed to the teeth in dresses that barely cover their crotch, and high heels. 

*******************************


What do sunsets, first snowfalls of winter, and moose in my yard have in common?  I can't resist taking pictures of them.

********************************


I guess maybe illegal immigrants have been a problem for a very long time!

2 comments:

DADD said...

See, now if the Indians had put up their fence right away, they would have been a lot bettr off.

MOM/Gina said...

Your cartoon is so on!