Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday

Yesterday I thought I was hungry, but my stomach boomeranged the first bit of food I tried.  Needless to say, I stayed away from food the rest of the day. 

This morning, I had sausage, two eggs and toast for breakfast.  It tasted so good, and my stomach welcomed it.

I went to bed early (for me) and slept all night. 



Although she does't look it in this photo, Kasey approved of her pencil drawing and told me she liked it.

****************

Yellowstone National Park joins the nation in observing the month of June as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Pride Month.  I don't give a hoot what a person's preferances are, but really?  Maybe Yellowstone Park should be taking care of business. Don't they have bears to count or something?

***************************
Barrie heard a racket in the garage the other day.  She had left the garage door open, and a young robin was inside and couldn't find his way out.  Big wide, gaping garage door, but he was fighting the glass in the window in the loft.  And his parents were both there, throwing a fit.  Barrie rescued him. 


No comments: