Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday


I'm not sure I have the right number of tails and legs here.  It's hard to tell when she curls up like this.  Also, I'm not sure about the dark under her, but she looked like she was floating before I added it.

I have finished two drawings this week.  I'm on a roll!  I have a few other drawings started, but I've kind of lost interest in them.  I almost wonder if I should just throw them out and start something new and fresh.

I'm also thinking of doing something with my pastels or colored pencils.  I need longer days!

*************************

I am cleaning my bathroom today, poor me.  Barrie has spoiled me by doing it for a long time, but she is so busy with yard work right now, she can hardly keep up with it.

*****************************


Definitely a summer day today.  If this keeps up, I will have to haul my litttle portable air conditioner out of the closet and set it up.  I know I'm going to really miss the shade of those two big pine trees on the house in the afternoons.





1 comment:

DADD said...

Well, it is good to know that at least something is going to help stop your fall.