Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday

We had a ittle skiff of snow sometime during the night. I don't even know how cold it got. I never check the temperature any more.

I got things organized yesterday to reconcile two months' worth of bank statements. Didn't I just do that last month? Anyway, I categorize all the charges on my credit card, which sometimes takes a while. Why do I do this you ask? I don't have any idea. I guess I like to see where I am spending my money and how much, but I have no intention of changing my spending habits or making a budget. I guess I do it because my mother tried to teach me to itemize and categorize things. She would be proud.









I've got a tiny 3" x 4" watercolor notebook, and I'm trying to do a sketch every day. I'm supposed to be going out and do plein air painting with this little set. Maybe after it gets warm outside and before the bugs begin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tiny paintings. JAM