Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday

I took the colored pencil drawing I did of Barrie's dog Kimble (done on drafting film) and erased on it today. I really didn't like the wood texture I did of the dog house. It distracts too much from the dog. And I erased one eye and her nose to do do over.

And I started a new drawing of two sled dog pups.

And that's the extent of what I've accomplished today - Nothing!

My sister-in-law called me yesterday just as they were getting home from the south. They have spent the winter being snowbirds in their motor home. They had doctor appointments in Salt Lake City on their way through. Sounds like they had good health reports, and had a good winter. Glad You're Back!




No new pictures, again, so I am posting one I took of an antelope doe and her fawn up at Fremont Lake a year or two ago. This was taken in the fall, so the fawns are almost as big as she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting pose! They were certainly accommadating for you. Nice. JAM