Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday

Another typical Easter in Pinedale. Snowboots and coats required.




The Easter Bunny tracked our little front yard up early this morning, and left lots of eggs in the snow. Funniest thing, the tracks resembled Barrie's Sorel boots. He also hid some in the house.

Kasey really got into it this year, looking for eggs. So excited!

I was up at 4:00 this morning. Don't have a clue why I couldn't sleep. Maybe the Easter Bunny woke me up.


********************
Barrrie took Kasey to the Easter Egg Hunt at the Park. She said there were two cops there, and wondered why. Do they need crowd control at Easter Egg hunts like they do at kids' soccer games? Like, do the parents fight if their kid gets an egg grabbed from right under his nose?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is the defining clothes for both Halloween & Easter in this country. Cute picture. JAM

Anonymous said...

I if you come up with a few eggs short, then you will be able to track the Easter Bunny in the snow and see where Kasey had been or had not been.

When I had hide some for my kids (5 kids)we came up a couple eggs short.
I looked and looked and couldn't find them.
We found them about a month later. Just had to follow our nose, they really got to stinking.
R