Friday, April 30, 2010

New Radio

I guess my XM radio has bit the dust. I talked to them today, another girl with an accent. They had a good little radio special for existing customers "one-day-only" for less than $20, so I ordered it. but of course I had to buy the home kit. The car kit is included, which I don't need.

This girl was hard to understand, but she couldn't understand me any better. She was so careful, and repeated everything back to me that I had said. She had most of the numbers of my credit card wrong, and I think we got that straightened out. i couldn't help but like her - she was so nice and was trying so hard.

*******************************



Couldn't believe I found this old picture today. That's me and my cousin, Cleo. I used to love to go visit them, down by Hawk Springs on a ranch. My Uncle Bill always had horses I could ride, and fun things to do. Cleo didn't like horses or cattle. He liked flowers and played the clarinet. He is no longer "Cleo." He is C. Ray, and is the head Librarian at the University of Adelaide in Australia. A long ways from a ranch in Wyoming.






Just two more funny signs I found.

A friend posted this on Facebook:

"I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry."

This headline appeared on Pinedaleonline a couple of days ago. You have to have lived in Wyoming and traveled South Pass to see the humor in this.:

"Windy conditions expected for South Pass Tuesday & Wednesday."

That's news? It would be news if the wind wasn't blowing up there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture! Love your hat. Cleo's too. JAM