Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday

Yesterday, Barrie posted this on Facebook:

"I'm expecting a big snow storm. Truck is washed, dog box off, mostly bald summer tires are on, fresh oil and grease. Bound to cause 2 feet of snow! Just to be sure I'm going to leave it parked outside with the windows open. And put my snowboots away."

And then she put her dog sled away and got out the lawn mower.

*******************************
Tracy called this morning. She was driving a Sheriff's Department car to Greely, in a convoy. They were getting four new cars, and had to take four down to have the radios, etc. removed and installed in the new ones. Then she will drive one of the new ones back to Breckenridge. She said no one would pass them!
*****************************
Two more funny signs

*************************************


I thought I was almost finished with the colored pencil drawing of sled dog puppies. But I am now adding a dark background. I need to learn how to choose the best paper color for the subject.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barrie has your delightful sense of humor. JAM