Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday

I had good intentions when I got up this morning. I was going to do a load of laundry, but Barrie had one going. Darn! I was really looking forward to doing laundry. (haha)

Then I got ready to reconcile my checking account, but can't find my checkbook. No one loses their checkbook as often as I do. It's not lost, just put somewhere I don't remember. It always shows up.

When I went to the garage to see if it was in my pickup (it wasn't), I got sidetracked and loaded up the back of my truck with things for the recycling center. But I think I'll wait until tomorrow to take it.

The only thing I have done is pick the dead flowers off my geranium.

Well?

***************************
I thought some of the headlines in the news on my Yahoo page were interesting this morning. For example,

"Corpse still alive at airport," wife says." A woman was arrested on suspicion of trying to smuggle a corpse onto a plane. She said her husband was still alive when they reached Liverpool airport.

"A few hundred warehouse workers and drivers at Danish brewer Carlsberg halted work for a second day on Thursday to protest a company decision to limit beer drinking at work to lunch breaks."




I call this photo "Beauty and the Beast"


Photo from last summer of bluebird in the rain.

2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Saw bluebirds when I was walking today. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, that bluebird!! Adorable.
Charm