Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday

Spotty and Tulip

I finished this yesterday - more or less. Tulip needs a little more texture in her hair and some more darks.
A very concise trafffic sign. No doubt about what to do at this intersection. Just stop. Reminds me of the old Kingston Trio song about the guy who couldn't get off the subway because he didn't have the correct amount of change. His wife would come down to the station every day and hand him a sandwich as the train went through.

***************************

Another cool cloudy and windy day. The grass seed I planted got wet, and is hopefully sprouting. It rained a little, and Barrie watered some. But I'm not sure, because there have been birds scratching the ground out there. Maybe they ate it all.

**************************

I received a quiz from a friend the other day testing me to see how many of these quotes from movies I knew:

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." (Too easy, everyone knows this is from "Gone With the Wind."

"We rob banks.

"You're gonna' need a bigger boat."

"I have a feeling we're not in Kansas any more."

"A boy's best friend is his mother."


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah memories! But will he ever return? No he'll never return and his fate is still unknown. He may ride forever 'neath the streets of Boston. He's the man who never returned. We loved that song too. JAM

Anonymous said...

Darin & Ginni have been putting movie quotes on their blog almost everyday. Of course Roger guesses them right off. JAM

Anonymous said...

We rob banks Bonnie and Clyde
Bigger Boat Jaws
Not in Kansas Wizard of Oz
Boy best friend Psycho

You do know that when someone comments and asks a question , they kind of would like you to reply
R

Anonymous said...

You need to keep the grass seed wet.
So you should water it 2 - 3 times a day.
R

Anonymous said...

Love your puppy picture. Is it colored pencil?
R