Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday

Today I found my checkbook (on the floor of the back seat in my pickup). I have paid bills and reconciled three months worth of bank statements. AND I have done a load of laundry. Can I quit now?

The cat put her life in jeopardy yesterday. During the night, she knocked a drawing I was working on onto the floor and bent the paper. I didn't know if I could save it or not.

I got out the ironing board and iron, and ironed the back side of the drawing. As colored pencils have a wax base, I didn't know if it would work or not, but I think I have salvaged the drawing.

I KNEW there was a reason I saved the ironing board and iron. Haven't used them for two years at least.



I found an envelope in the desk drawer with some old black and white negatives in it. I decided to scan them to see what was on the film. Recognize these people? Mary Ann (Hittle) Almquist and Annie and Amy.

**********************
Some of my Facebook friends are little weird, and I don't understand them. Here is something one of them posted recently:

My mother, as a hen, was killed by an opossum last night. In the reincarnation world.

I don't get it.

No comments: