Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday

There is still some wind today, but it seems calm after yesterday. My house was creaking yesterday.

There were only five of us at art group today. Judi brought her computer, and I helped her get a "hit counter" on her Blog page. It's kind of interesting to see how many people look at your blog every day.

We are all working on the same picture of a big log house with stonework. It's kind of an "assignment" from Pam. I ruined my first attempt and gave the paper to Dee's grandson to paint on. I haven't made much progress on my new one yet. I's a difficult subject.

And I got three new books from Amazon today. That's not good.

*********************

Another summer picture, because I don't have anything new. This is Dan. She is one of the kittens who was left in my driveway a few years ago. I had her spayed. I have only seen her once in about the last year. She came home for a few days, came in the house, and rubbed on all the furniture. I really thinks she must have another home somewhere. She is very round and fat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is she a talker. My cat that looks a lot like her loves to talk. I know when she is headed my way because she is talking 20 to 30 seconnds before she gets there. And she will talk until you start to pet her. I told my wife she must be female, because she is always talking.
R