Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Drunk Birds and Puppies

The chokecherries are ripe.



The robins have gathered in my yard for the chokecherries. They are drunk! One was in the back of Barrie's work truck yesterday and didn't want to get out.



Barrie was worried that her pups were sick. But they were too happy to be sick. The little rascals were eating chokecherries off the ground, and were just as drunk as the robins. They were so funny!


***********************


Can't believe we had that gully washer yesterday, and the power didn't go off!


Barrie felt so bad. She has been taking care of a house across town with a beautiful garden and flowers. The hail just about ruined everything. It's strange how the other end of town had soo much hail, and I had very little at my house.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll come in and try your chokecherries. If it makes the puppies feel that good maybe they'll perk me up. LOL rwm

Judi said...

You always make me smile, if not laugh outright, Duene!
Our house didn't even have any heavy rain, let alone hail.
Gotta go...playing with my new toy. Just time for a look at your blog while a game is downloading!
Whee Haw!