Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday

Nap time. The little front yard looks like a war zone. There never was much in the way of grass under the pine trees, but the pups have done a job on it. Barrie will fill in the holes and reseed it when the pups go to the dog lot.


There is a big dumpster parked down at B&B. I assume they are going to be doing some major cleanup. I have looked at the junk down there for 40 years. Wonder if I will miss it?



New idea - although this one goes to the trash, I'm going to try again. It's supposed to be a pair of chaps hanging on a nail. I used hot press (smooth) water color paper, and painted a sepia background wet on wet. Then I started the drawing with pencil, and touches of white charcoal for highlights. This one is ruined, but I learned what I need to do with it.


I sent an order off to Dick Blick for a block of water color paper, and of course bought a few more "needful things".







2 comments:

Judi said...

I know there are chaos in there somewhere. Just can'T see them. I am typing this on my spanking new ipad2 that arrived 30minutes ago!

Duene said...

Wow! You got an iPad! Bring it tomorrow.