Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday

Barrie brought her water tank in from the dog lot yesterday, She filled it with water, and is haulling it back out there today


I photographed Lenore's watercolor painting for her last week. It is in the silent auction, but she doesn't really want to sell it very badly. She is pretty proud of it and I don't blame her.


********************


I stepped on a dead mouse when I got up this morning. Nice, huh! The weather is turning cool, and the mice are looking for warm places. Good cat! Although I wish she wouldn't leave them in the middle of the floor.









3 comments:

Judi said...

That's quite a water tank.
Yuck about the mouse.
Where are all your "weekend at the beach" photos?

Duene said...

Guess I confused everybody. I didn't have the site for Labor Day Weekend, just the full week prior to it.

Duene said...

Guess I confused everybody. I didn't have the site for Labor Day Weekend, just the full week prior to it.