Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday

Karma Puppy, finished. I will probably leave it on an easel and look at it for a few weeks, then maybe try to get the eyes and nose a little bit better. Maybe.


***********************

Both hearing aids and my cell phone all died. I took the battery out of the cell phone and let it sit a while, then put it back in and the phone worked. So I used the phone to call the hearing aid guy. He explained how to clean the part that goes inside my ear, and how to replace the little microscopic white thing. So now I am hearing every creak in the house again. And have turned down the volume on my iPod.


It's time to get my furnace and gas log fireplace and stove cleaned and make sure they are ready for winter. I presume AllTech does it - that's who installed them all for me.
************************


You know you're getting old when you think "getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.



You know you're not a kid any more when you're the life of the party, even if it lasts until 8 PM.

Interesting Facts:


Ants stretch when they wake up in the morning.
Thomas Edison, light bulb inventor, was afraid of the dark.



4 comments:

judi said...

Great Karma drawing! I wanna pet her. Maybe a little bit of neck of the left?

Duene said...

More neck is exactly what I was thinking as I look at it across the room this afternoon.

MOM/Gina said...

Lotsa luck getting Alltech...I was soo disappointed in their followup.

Charmian said...

I LOVE that drawing, Duene! One of your best. The expression is priceless. So are the pink ears.