Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday

I was expecting my brother, Bill Marlatt, and sister-in-law, Alice about 11:00 this morning. They drove in yesterday afternoon. Mixup! She said she left a message on my answering machine, but we checked, and there was no message. A no fault situation.

I had nothing ready to fix for supper - chicken breasts still in the freezer. So Bill and I sat down and had a beer and a glass of wine, Alice played with Kasey, and Barrie went in the kitchen. She soon served us bacon, eggs, and blueberry pancakes. I had ice cream, and we had a great meal. Thanks, Barrie!


We had lunch at Rendezvouse Pointe, after looking at our little art show. Barrie was able to join us.

Kasey wanted to monopolize Bill and Alice last night. There was a time she wouldn't have anything to do with Uncle Bill. He played Frisbee with her in the living room.



And Alice played a hand game with her.


***********************


Got rid of a little art work. Alice found a colored pencil chicken I had done, and Bill took a watercolor of an old house and mailboxes. The mailboxes were from a photo Judi took in New Mexico - bent and rusted, and lots of character. I made up an old abandoned house for the background.


************************


Wanted to take Bill and Alice to Pinedale's world-famous shopping establishment, the Food Basket. But they aren't open on Wednesdays.

No comments: