Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday

 This is the colored pencil chicken my sister-in-law, Alice liked.  I would never have thought of a frame like that for it, but it looks so great!


This is Alice's kitchen wall.  I'm proud to share wall space with Lynn's painting of the pitcher and eggs.



I don't think my wodbine is going to turn red this year like it did a couple years ago.  Some years it freezes before it changes colors, and I think this is one of those years.  I haven't been out in the yard to look at the whole vine, though, just the part that is growing up over the roof. 

I really love this vine.  Took it years to get started (from seed from Riverton).  It is slow to leaf out in the spring, but it doesn't die back to the ground like the hops vine we all have here. Barrie did cut it back a couple years ago, but it grew back fast.

**************************

The bane of our existence has thought of something new to torment Barrie.  Kasey came home from her weekend visit with a haircut he had given her.  He cut about 5 inches off her hair.  What a horrible thing for him to do.  I guess he's beyond slashing tires and gluing on gas caps now.  But he hasn't paid child support since June.

On the bright side -- remember the beagle dog Barrie found up by Soda Lake?  The other dog, a male Beagle, showed up at the Box R. A wrangler called Julie at Animal Control, and the dog is now home in Salt Lake.  What a happy ending! 

4 comments:

RTD said...

I had a real good tenant at the mobile home park who's daughter got pregnant by a low life guy. They got married and the low life moved in with her dad. It seems that the low life like to slash the tires of cars belonging to anyone that got the low life mad. His father in-law had his tires slashed 4 times. It seem to happen every time the father in-law said something to piss the low life off. After the low life played his stereo real loud one day and one neighbor ask him to turn it down, that night his tires got slashed, about a week later he had parked behind another neighbor and was asked to move his car, that night that neighbor got his tires were slashed.
There were a few other cases of tire slashing also.
That was when I found out about the low life.
I didn't even know he was living in the court. I got a hold of him and told him that he needed to register with the court and fill do a police check on him. He didn't come down to do the paper work, so I got a hold of him again and told him that he was considered a trespasser until he did the paper work, and he needed to leave the court until I had all the reports done. He said that he was going to move out any way. I was worried that my car tires might get slashed so I told him about the 24 hour surveillance camera that I had at the office.
He not only moved out, but he even left the state. And we did not have any more tires getting slashed.

I guess my point is, how childish are people. Why do they have to cause other people pain and misery and sneak around like a worthless low life slimy snake.
Doesn't he realize that he is really hurting Kasey, because of the time and expense that Barrie has to go through is also time and expense for Kasey. The low life is really stealing from Kasey, because there are things that Barrie can't buy because she had to spend the money fixing the things the slimy low life broke through his slimy low life childishness.

But I guess he doesn't care if Kasey has to go with out things, because he doesn't pay the child support any way.

Sorry for the rant.

Duene said...

Hear you, Roger.

Charmian said...

I'm proud to share Alice's kitchen walls with YOUR chicken! At least I think she still has my mini painting that Bill purchased for her at WAA many years ago! Fun.

Hooray about the beagles finding their home with all the Sublette Co. help. Thumbs down re: Kasey's experience. Well, she is so darling she would look good bald.

Anonymous said...

you go roger, from:
kasey's mom