Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday

Another thing from the memory box. This tiny locket was mine when I was a little girl

It opens and there are pictures of my big brothers inside.

****************

I am so close to finishing the pencil drawing of cowboy boots. Maybe I will get it done today. I am drawing just the jeans and boots. Kasey asked me last night, "Grandma, where's his head?" She is getting to be quite the art critic.


I'm washing two more windows today. They look pretty good once the sun gets high enough that the streaks don't show. These are upstairs windows. When I had this part of the house remodeled, I got the kind of windows that the panes tip in so I can wash the outside of them.


I had the downstairs bedroom windows and back door replaced last year. Sure makes a difference - the wind dowsn't blow through there any more. I would like to have the living room windows, but after having to have threes cut down, and getting hearing aids, they will have to wait.






1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

I love the locket. I just dig out some stuff and post them too. We all have little treasurers hidden away.