Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday

I put this drawing up on the wall in the art room at Rendezvous Pointe today. Paul (Director) bought it immediately! Guess I'll do more pencil drawings.

I have signed up for a class from Kay Meeks. She works in oils, and I would like to try oil painting. Heaven knows I spent enough on paints and easels already.



Judi got a new iPad2. She is showing it to Dorothy. It is sure a slick little gadget. Tempted, but why would I need one?



**********************



Still a lot of birds flocking around the chokeberry bushes. I can't tell if the puppies have "imbibed" enough today to get drunk, but I have friends who want to come to my house and get some of those berries, and not to make jelly!


Enjoyed art group today. Doesn't seem our artwork silent auction is getting as many bids as last year, but can't remember for sure.


Lenore baked a pie and brought it today. It was so good! I worked a little bit on a colored pencil drawing, but I think I really go for the food!









2 comments:

Judi said...

We don't care why you come, we just love your company. You always make us laugh.

MOM/Gina said...

Love your drawing..