Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday

This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it.  Poor guy has nothing to smell with! I took it at a motel we stayed at in Montana.  It was the same motel where the guy in the next room called the owner and complained  because Barrie was coughing.  She called our room and apologized and said if he called us that we should just ignore him.

The next morning, we were eating breakfast when one of the women in the booth behind us was tellling about her mother-in-law.  Said she had the Broken Spur Motel, and what a witch she was!

I love small Montana towns.  I think you could live there one week and know everybody in town and their life history.



Boomer in his realm - behind his gate, guarding us. How could anyone be afraid of that sweet face?


I watched the movie "Easy Rider" on Crackle.com last night.  It's been years since I saw it, and had forgotten some of it.  Lots of smoking pot and sniffing stuff up their noses.  It really was a great movie.  I think that counter culture kind of skipped Wyoming, especially Shoshoni.

1 comment:

Betty C said...

Boomer scared the crap out of me. Especially in the back of a truck!!