Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday

Barbara S. brought this photograph to art group this morning.  This is Monte Skinner, up in the mountains.  (Cirque of Towers maybe?)  What a stunning picture.  Thanks for sharing, Barb.

I got started on a painting of fall quakies in art group today.  Tis the season!  Now that my pine trees are gone, I've got a real panorama view of Pinedale, and there are spots of vivid yellow and orange all over town.  The trees down at the Wagon Wheel are almost bare, and mine haven't even started turning yet.  My cottonwood trees are golden, and the leaves are coming down.  The cottonwoods just south of mine are still green. 

I should con Barrie into a drive up to the campground and to Elkheart Park, to see the colors.

*************************
I ate lunch at Rendezvous Pointe today.  Vicky stayed for lunch too. 



2 comments:

Judi said...

Yes, it is the Cirque. Great photo. Ahhh....the one time I'm not there & you & Vicky stay for lunch! Rats.

Duene said...

We sat with Dorothy and her husband. Maybe we can talk her into staying for lunch again.